Kickstart private tour of Venice
Discover the most authentic side of Venice and its unique highlights!
This is the ideal tour for first timers in Venice: the purpose of the tour is to guide you through the discovery of the charming history of the city but also to get in touch with its soul and origins. We will see how locals live the city nowadays and you'll get to know what it's like to feel like a local in such a one-of-a-kind city and, of course, I will provide some useful hints to get the most out of your stay!
During most of the tour we are going to explore the yet not-touristy spots of the Venice, but we will also immerse ourselves into the magic atmosphere of the most famous sites, such as the stunning Rialto Bridge or the breathtaking St. Mark's Square and we will end our visit admiring the golden interiors of the Basilica of St. Mark.
- During this tour you will:
- Explore 3 of the 6 districts of Venice. We will meet in San Polo District, in Campo San Polo and we'll probe into the heart of this fascinating area of the city.
- Learn more about the amazing history of the Serenissima Republic
- Wander through its ancient trading centre: the Rialto Market!
- Admire the most famous and most beautiful bridge in Venice, the Rialto Bridge
- Discover more about the construction of Venice and why they call it 'the floating city'
- Learn why there are so many wells in Venice and how the ancient water system worked until the 19th century
- Get to know everything about the "floodings", that affect the city every year!
- Receive some hints from a local to get the most out of your stay here!
- Enjoy a stroll in the most amazing square of Venice: St. Mark's Square: discover why it became so important and visit the stunning Basilica of St. Mark!
Fall in love with this unique city in the world!
Meeting point + Tour duration
Meeting Point Options: We will meet in Campo San Polo, close to the well in the middle of the square. Pick up can be arranged upon request.
End Point Options: The tour will end in St. Mark’s Square. A different ending point can be arranged upon request.
Duration: 2 hours.
Estimated local cash needed
10 Euros - There will be no extra costs during the tour, but I think 10,00€ per person would be enough in case you would like to buy something to drink or a little snack during the tour.
Public toilets cost € 1,50 per person.
This tour can be customized according to your preferences or needs, feel free to contact me to have more information.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
you will receive a confirmation within a few hours